B-ACID POULTRY LIQUID
GROWTH PROMOTER WITH ANTIFUNGAL AND BACTERICIDE EFFECT,
FOR ORAL USE TO BE ADDED IN DRINKING WATER
B-ACID poultry L is a liquid acidifier and acts as a growth promoter for poultry and other growing species.
• Mix of organic acids and it’s salts.
• Controls pathogenic bacteria found in the digestive tract of the animal.
• Increases enzymatic secretion and presence of benefic flora, therefore, improves nutrient absorption.
• Improves the immunological system.
• Reduce diseases caused by pathogenic organisms found in the mouth and digestive tract of the animal.
• Promotes better response to antibiotics treatments and in some cases can act as a substitute
• Stimulates Feed consumption
• During the first 10 days: 2 L. for every 1,000 L. of drinking water (as long as it is not vaccination period).
• Few days after last vaccination: 2 - 3 L. for every 1,000 L. of drinking water, for 3 days.
• In cases of gizzard erosion: 2 - 3 L. for every 1,000 L. of drinking water, while the problem lasts.
• Sings of respiratory illness symptoms: 2 - 3 L. for every 1,000 L. of drinking water, for 3 days.
• Store in a fresh and dry place.
• Request our MSDS.
• 20 L. / 200 L. Drums.