MYCOBIND is a hydrated sodium and calcium aluminum silicate, with the capacity to adsorb a wide range of mycotoxin in balanced feed, especially Aflatoxins, It´s binding power is because it shares similar electrostatic charges as mycotoxins. Its bipolar functionality allows to bind strongly to mycotoxin with a low level of desorption and carry them to expulsion through the whole digestive system preventing them to reach the bloodstream.
* Hydrated calcium and sodium aluminum silicate.
* Preventive: 2.5 Kg / MT of continuous use.
* High contamination events: 5 Kg / MT.
* Do not use more than 10 Kg / MT.
* Prevention of any degree of mycotoxicosis in every animal species.
* Prevents immune system weakening by mycotoxin elimination.
* Improves intestinal function, regulating it´s ionic balance.
* In the event of high contaminations, it is recommended to duplicate MYCOBIND TOX dosage.
* The special molecular structure allows it to pass through the gastrointestinal tract, without getting adsorbed.
* The bipolar state, guarantees an elevated mycotoxin adsorption percentage
* Micronized particle ensures an effective adsorption through the whole digestive tract
MICOTOXIN BINDING RESULTS
In vitro testing in a 1.5 pH media.
* 25 kg. Bags