SYNERGIC COMBINATION OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY ANTIOXIDANTS THAT AVOID PEROXIDES, KETANES, AND ALDEHYDES FORMATION IN FEED AND RAW MATERIALS
BIOXIDANT L is a synergic combination of primary and secondary antioxidants that avoids peroxides, ketones and aldehydes formation in feed. All of these, generated as a consequence of the fats and oils oxidative processes. BIOXIDANT L preserves the integrity of both vitamins and both natural and synthetic pigments in the feed, avoiding their oxidation and denaturalization.
The composition and synergic effects in BIOXIDANT L provides ingredients and feed meal long-term protection, assuring the integrity of nutrients, pigments or any other ingredient susceptible to oxidation.
* Ethoxyquinoline, citric acid, phosphates and excipients.
* Use in feed meal: 80 - 100 ml./ MT
* Use in oils and vegetable fats: 600 - 1000 ml./ MT
* Other products of different application conditions: Request info from Distributor
* Indicated exclusively for animal feed of all species, for fat, oils, vitamins and pigments oxidation prevention.
* Is not recommended for treating fish meals or freshly processed animal meals.
* For a better performance of BIOXIDANT L, it should be added over the product to be treated, sprayed or as slowly as possible while the mix is taking place.
* BIOXIDANT L is liposoluble.
* Review information in MSDS
* Keep in a fresh and dry place, away from sunlight.
* Shelf life: 18 months under appropriate storage conditions.
* 200 and 20 L. Drum