ANTIFUNGAL PRESERVATIVE FOR CEREALS, FEED, AND OTHER RAW MATERIALS
MOLD-S LIQUID is widely used in cereals and raw material protection. Our liquid presentation, allows more interaction with the cereals, feed and raw materials in general. When treated them with MOLD-S LIQUID, it offers a faster and effective action against fungi. The use of Propionic acid in its simple form, and its ammonium salts and Calcium, give a prolonged and fast effect in time for fungi and mycotoxins generation control.
ANTIFUNGAL – PRESERVATIVE ACTION: Propionic acid’s action together with the ammonium generated from the salts, are activated once dissociated, stopping fungi proliferation, causing immediate inhibition of colony reproduction. The synergy of both the acids and the salts used in MOLD-S LIQUID powers exponentially its effect, inhibits reproduction and causes further fungi destruction when the mold’s vital cycle is finished.
* Propionic acid and its ammonium salts.
* Propionic acid mold inhibition equivalent: 60
* In Cereals: 1 L / MT of feed.
* In feed: 500 - 1000 mL / MT feed.
* Other raw materials, animal and vegetable meal, long or severe storage conditions, please consult with our distributor.
* For long periods of storage, severe storage conditions or other applications, please consult our distributor.
* Review information in the product MSDS.
* Safe handling and non-corrosive for production line equipment.
* 200 L. Drums / 1,000 L. Tanks