BIOPELLET is a binder that allows feed reach an improved physical hardness reducing the percentage of powder and broken down pellets, which are generated during the production and transportation of feed meal. BIOPELLET reacts with the humidity and temperature of the process, forming a layer, binding the pellet forming particles, enhancing the nutritional integrity of the pelletized feed.
* Urea paraformaldehyde, excipients
* Terrestrial animal feed: Use from 1 – 6 Kg / MT of feed according to the formula.
* Aquaculture feed: Use from 3.4 – 10 Kg / MT of Feed According to the formula.
To obtain better results:
* Keep in a fresh and dry place.
* Keep the pellet ingredients particles size to a micro mill level. Each ingredient should be maximum the size of 1/3 the diameter of the pellet.
* Incorporate the highest possible quantity of raw materials that contribute with nutrients and have a binding effect in between particles, such as, starch, gluten.
* Choose correctly the compaction ratio of the die to allow adequate retention time of the mass during the formation of pellet.
* Observe the levels of fat and fiber in the ration, as these negatively and positively affect the retention time of the mass in the die.
* Obtain a good pre-conditioning of the pelletizing mass. It is important that this has an adequate level of humidity (17.5 %) and temperature (80 C) in order for pellet binding reactions to take place.
* Make sure an effective post conditioning of the pellet take place so it allows binding continue up until completion before cooling down.
25 kg. bags